Sunday, January 11, 2009

I am so silly. I was just now trying to find my blog, so I could do today's post, and somehow I got to my mom's blog! Any-who, I just got started on this, and i've already got two followers. It's a small world out there, with waaaay too many people for its size. Still, it's gratifying to know that people know about me.

And now for the quote of the day:

"Nobody shoots at Santa Claus."-- Alfred E. Smith

By the way, I will be using http://www.quotemountain.com/quotes/ for my quote of the days, so if you want to see more, there you go.

1 comment:

  1. sup zaven, this is sam.

    I wonder what kind of context someone would use that quote in. Hmm...

    NORAD=North American Aerospace Defense Command

    Oh god. Oh dear god they're going to kill Santa Zaven.

    ReplyDelete